What is UltraOx®?
Firearm manufacturers that are using UltraOx® have experienced:
- No rounding-off of rifling, offering better trajectory for a more accurate shot!
- An aesthetic black finish with exceptional corrosion resistance and added lubricity.
- A clean process with no residue (as compared to QPQ, Salt Bath/Liquid Nitriding/Black Nitriding).
- Ready to assemble parts once they are back in your hands!
- PLUS UltraOx® is not a coating, so it will never chip or peel, lasting the life of the part.
An added benefit is the opportunity to mask, or selective harden, certain areas. If there is a particular component that you need to stay "soft" (i.e. for welding capabilities), ask about masking!
VIEW EVEN MORE ULTRAOX BENEFITS
Common Firearms UltraOx® & UltraOx® Hyper Applications Are:
Bolt Carrier Groups
Slides & more!
Aside from UltraOx® & UltraOx® Hyper, Advanced Heat Treat Corp. also offers the following heat treatments for firearms:
View other content related to firearms and heat treating here.
Request Your Sample of UltraOx® Today!