- Supplier must notify AHT of nonconforming product.
- Supplier must obtain AHT’s approval for nonconforming product disposition.
- Supplier must notify AHT of changes to the product, process, supplier, and/or facility location.
- Records must be retained for 10 years.
- Right of access by AHT, our customer & regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
- Packing list shall accompany all shipments.
- Purchase order number must be shown on all invoices, packing slips & correspondence.
- Material found to be defective will be returned for full credit & is to be replaced immediately.
- If for any reason, you cannot meet the terms of this order, you must advise us within 72 hours, indicating any deviation. Absence of a reply will constitute an acceptance of this order and an agreement to meet the terms and conditions.
Equal Employment Opportunity: The requirements of the Equal Opportunity clause (Executive Order 11246) as amended set forth in 41CFR Section 60, Employment of Veterans (Executive Order 11701) set forth in 41CFR 60-250. Employment of handicapped set forth in 60CFR 741 and Utilization of Minority Enterprises (Executive Order 11625) set forth in 41CFR Section 1-1 are hereby incorporated in the Purchase Order by reference and Seller, unless exempt, agrees to comply therewith.